Part-time Showroom Host,
Charles Hurst Land Rover Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As one of the most important operational roles in Charles Hurst Group, the Showroom Host helps create a first impression with a lasting effect with our customers. As the first point-of-contact in the retail unit, you'll guide our customers seamlessly across our many service areas, dealing with a wide range of enquiries, including sales and aftersales, helping to facilitate a friendly and professional customer service.
With both customer and manufacturer expectation levels at an all-time-high, we expect a high calibre applicant for our Showroom Host position, and the remuneration package reflects the first-class level of customer service we aim to achieve; a generous and performance-related package set against ambitious manufacturer and internal customer feedback scoring metrics and objectives.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Northern Ireland's largest automotive retail group, and one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable companies, as we continue to expand and grow our retail footprint across our seven locations in 2016.
· Provide an engaging, warm first point of contact for customers
· Manage customer calls and enquiries professionally
· Operate a busy switchboard efficiently and in a timely manner
· Maintain client records to a high standard
Key attributes and skills:
· A polite and helpful manner
· Immaculately well-presented
· Discrete with sensitive information
· Has initiative and can self-manage
· Professional telephone manner
· Highly-proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
· Methodical and organised
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Full and valid Irish or UK Driving Licence
· A minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) of Math and English grades A* - C
· Previous experience in a similar role and advantage
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.