You're an experienced telemarketer or telemarketing manager. If you've done well and progressed in this area, it can be difficult to better your current situation with the next move, keeping you on the upward trajectory. Especially outside of London. You could take a risk, and join a start-up, or find a global market leader in a booming industry and hope that they have a vacancy come up. Well, there is one, and it doesn't disappoint;
Working for a true global leader, where the culture is as important as the work itself, with a fantastic, central office in addition to a presence all over the UK. Progression, earnings and role satisfaction will all be fed, there aren't too many companies around that can offer that.
And true to the message, the focus is enabling business to go on - in this instance, your business. Fully supported, with all of the tools do the job, a huge portfolio of wins and an impressive brand behind you and meeting a need for clients that is only ever increasing; you can concentrate on doing what you do best, for people that need you. It really is that easy.
JOB TITLE: Outbound Telemarketing Manager - Business Continuity, Cloud, Hosting, Disaster Recovery
LOCATION: Midlands - Birmingham, Solihull, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Rugby, Northampton.
PACKAGE: £30k basic, up to 42k OTE uncapped.
Locations: Several offices and recovery/datacentres across the UK.
Turnover: $2bn globally.
- Traditional disaster recovery, business continuity and datacentre solutions.
- Cloud and hosted services; application monitoring, private cloud, managed hosting, cloud disaster recovery, remote network management/security.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven expertise in telemarketing.
- Full training is provided, and as such, industry experience is not essential.
- Leadership experience is advantageous.
- Referenceable examples of hitting target.
- A track record of building relationships with B2B or B2C customers.
- Not afraid to generate some of your own leads alongside all of the sales support you'll be receiving.
- Analytical and organised in sales forecasting.
- Capable of learning and using IT Systems in the day-to-day role.
- Capable of influencing key contacts and decision makers in the sales process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with internal colleagues from other departments.
- This is the perfect environment for someone who loves a bit of friendly competition with a genuine work-hard-play-hard feel, whilst boosting their earnings and their career prospects.
- Leading the telemarketing team for a large organisation.
- Generating interest across the full suite of disaster recovery, business continuity and cloud services portfolio to book meetings for the sales team.
- Full autonomy over the team and telemarketing process: Identifying, prospecting - qualified data lists and contacts will be provided.
- Delivering against target and expectations around number of appointments generated.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and use of the IT Systems.
- In addition to the sales support resource available, identify some of your own prospects and contacts within these.
- Build and supplement pipeline through a variety of sources.
- Work well with the internal resource at your disposal, maintaining good internal relationships, to ensure the company takes a strong approach to every prospect.