about 1 month ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office in Gosforth, just outside the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne, is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the city centre, it has great transport links.
Outbound Sales Advisor (No cold calling)
Experienced in sales and looking for a rewarding yet challenging career?
Want to be a part of an exciting and dynamic Sales Team?
Our Outbound Sales Team are looking for passionate and outgoing individuals to join us!
At Parkdean Resorts not only are we the UK’s largest holiday park operator but our Contact Centre has won awards for the service we deliver!
Customers and people are our heart and soul so that’s why experience isn’t always essential. If you have the passion and drive to exceed targets and deliver world class customer service, we want people like you.
Providing a friendly and buzzing atmosphere 363 days a year, our Contact Centre based just outside the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne is home to all our Sales, Service and Administration Support teams.
Our Outbound Sales Advisors take the lead in contacting all our fantastic customers or potential owners who have expressed an interest in owning a holiday home at one of our fantastic locations across the UK. Working within the Outbound Sales team you’ll be part of a motivated and exciting team ensuring that we guide our potential owners to choosing the park that best suits their needs and booking them an appointment to meet with the on park sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Make outbound telephone calls in high volume to potential Holiday Home leads to deliver appointments to our park sales teams.
* Work towards daily and weekly targets that support the holiday home sales targets.
* Nurture new and existing leads through active park campaigns and respond timely to all enquiries within a service level agreement.
* Work closely with park sales teams to identify opportunities and support quality appointments resulting in sales.
* Update Sales logs and sending those to the sales teams to support appointment generation process ensuring all appointments and outcomes are recording accurately.
Full time shift patterns fall between:
* Mon-Fri (9am-8pm)
* Working very other weekend Sat & Sun (9am-6pm)
* 1 day off during the week each week + every other full weekend off
What can we offer you?
* £8.00 per hour
* Un-capped commission (paid monthly)
* Full induction training
* 1-2-1 coaching and support
* Incredible development opportunities
* Fun team envoironment
So, to start Creating Amazing Memories with us, click "Apply Now"!