3 months ago
Online Sales Manager
Scope of the role
Oversee and constantly develop the websites for a group of companies with common owners and directors. The group operates 2 websites which includes 2 e commerce platforms along with associated social media interfaces which require constant edits and updates.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, driven and focused candidate with the ability to prioritise and organise their own workload without supervision for each organisation, a good understanding of e commerce enterprises and online marketing strategies and the ability to sell a range of products and services using the websites as the platform.
The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator both verbally and in writing. The ability to learn about products unique to our business quickly and in detail is fundamental to the role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Discussing products with clients on the telephone to ensure that their requirements are met.
• Upselling other products from our range to compliment client’s choices.
• Managing sales via the e commerce platforms from order to delivery.
• Ensuring goods are shipped out to clients in a timely fashion.
• Developing trade accounts and increasing B2B sales using the online platforms and creating pre-agreed discount structures.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including mail shots including offers and seasonal promotions.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the companies.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing changes to websites.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites and managing key sub contract developers to assist.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Requirements of the role
• Educated to degree level, marketing or associated business-related degree preferable but not essential.
• Excellent language skills.
• Understanding of online business and the online market place.
• Experience of Wordpress and Woocommerce and associated plugins.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice including but not limited to SEO, PPC, e mail marketing and social media channels.
• Previous demonstrable experience in a similar role preferred.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
only 26 days until close