Maternity cover role for 9-12 months. On-site NHS Account Manager looking after a leading London hospital as the face of the company as well as managing a small facilities management team
Global FTSE 250 company that operate in 15 countries throughout Europe. An innovative business that is constantly developing new products and services to meet customer needs.
More than 9,000 employees working at 60 sites. They are a huge buying power so are able to provide cost-effective services.
They pride themselves on their strong commitment to customer service and the care that is provided to their clients.
The organisation have 30 managed sites across the UK and this role is to Account Manage one of these, as well as manage a services team on site.
The NHS Account Manager role will involve:
- Managing a team of 5
- Managing stock levels
- Interacting with customers and suppliers
- Resolving issues
Essentially you are the interface with the hospitals trustees so they need someone that is great client facing. They also need to be able to spot growth & sales opportunities within the account
The ideal NHS Account Manager will be:
- Strong account management and client facing skills
- Team leader or line management experience
- Knowledge of working in the NHS and how services within a hospital are provided
- Facilities Management background would also be a bonus