A nationwide contractor accountants company with over 200 employees. This company provides accountancy support for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals, over a wide range of industries and sectors.
This is a full time graduate position based in Warrington, paying 20K + commissions.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is looking for a New Business Consultant to join their Sales Team in order to provide services for new customers. Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Generating new business leads and building relationships with new customers over the phone and by email
* Managing a pipeline of existing customers
* Ensuring that relevant contract paperwork is signed and returned
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Educated to a GCSE level
* Previous experience in a sales and/or customer service position
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to handle clients’ objections in an effective manner
* Capable of prioritizing job tasks
* Ability to work in a faced-past environment
* CRM system experience is desirable
* Target-driven, flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
What are the perks of working at this company?
* The company will sponsor your education with a view to helping you learn and experience working in the different divisions within the company whether that’s tax, law, accounts or customer service divisions.
* You can expect to join a friendly, growing team with great prospects!