4 months ago
New Business Account Director (77573)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire-Milton Keynes
Salary : Competitive
: Jan 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
New Business Account Director
Milton Keynes (covering south)
What you’ll do:
As an indirect New Business Account Director, you’ll combine interpersonal skills, leadership ability and commercial expertise to handle some of BT’s key business partner accounts. Managing a number of partner accounts you'll shape strategy, offer direction and work with their sales community, making sure they have all the support and resources needed to help you optimise our business opportunities. Here you’ll:
* Work on significant new logo accounts to close complex deals.
* Manage the performance of your given partners ensuring EE/BT is the chosen route to the mobile market place.
* Work with Account Managers and Acquisition teams to develop well-considered strategies.
* Support the Head of New Business on new opportunities when needed.
* Have an expert understanding of the complete EE solutions portfolio.
* Understand our industry, our position within it, and how we match up to the competition.
What we’re looking for:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Commercial acumen and an eye for business opportunity
* An ability to develop productive working relationships
* Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* A hunger to deliver results and drive our business forwards
What we can offer you:
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
* Competitive salary and on-target bonus plans,
* World-class training and development opportunities
* 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
* Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
* Car allowance (dependent on your role)
* Share option and pension scheme programmes
* Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
* Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.