6 months ago
High basic salary as quoted here and competitive overall package to attract the best.
As a leading UK manufacturer of products for insulation and civil engineering applications, and with a clear development strategy, future prospects for growth are bright for our business. This new role represents an excellent chance for a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact at a key stage of that growth plan within an expanding operation.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- A newly created position, selling into the main Distributors and other EWI markets at a National and/or Key Accounts level.
- Taking responsibility and accountability for the sales growth, margin and other KPI's to ensure progression.
- There is flexibility on your location as this is a National role. This represents an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to develop meaningful long term business relationships at a senior level for the business.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- An external Sales career track record in B2B selling at senior level into the construction sector Distributors or other EWI channels.
- A good understanding of rebate structures and other market specific incentives is essential.
- Self-driven, adaptable and motivated, with enthusiasm for the task at hand, and a dedicated and resilient work ethic that demonstrates a desire to grow and achieve within a successful organisation.
- It is vital that the individual takes a long term view towards business relationship development.
- As above, the location is flexible as long as you can access the main sector customers.
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
West Midlands, Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton
£25k - £30k
13 days ago
only 8 days until close