about 1 year ago
Job Title: National Account Manager- Contracts Manager : Hospital : Health Care Procurement
Salary to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Based North East England and Scotland
The Account Manager - Contracts Manager will manage the North East : Scotland area, account managing a range of National Health Service Trusts, Procurement Hubs and other healthcare organisations. You will manage existing customers developing the link between manufacturers, contracting authorities and supply chain. Managing the sales process to ensure medicine products and services are delivered within contract to customers. The focus of this role will be to maintain professional business national account relationships in order to achieve sales volume and profitability targets
• Relationship management up to Clinical Consultant, Chief Pharmacists, and Finance Director
• Work with customers to ensure they are satisfied with contracts on an ongoing basis
• Complete sales tenders for NHS customers selling to procurement teams
• Provide high quality customer service. Stay abreast of latest market & competitor news and climate to provide value added insight to team
• Deliver against set Key Performance Indicators and Gross Profit Margin objectives
• Complete all administration and reports within guidelines and processes and on time. Provide comprehensive feedback on completed projects/ contracts
Ideal candidates will have a background from within the NHS, Pharmaceutical or medical companies, backed up with an ability to build relationships. You will have good communication skills and a real team ethic. Some experience of contract negotiations would be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 7/122
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details