National Account Manager, Technology. Home-based national role. £45,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE. This is a unique role with one of the world's largest manufacturers of gym equipment where you will have responsibility for championing the technology embedded in the equipment to both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply you must have sales experience from within the technology sector.
With accounts boasting all the UK's gym chains your prime responsibilities are:
1) To promote and champion the usage of the technology by working with gyms, the account management team and technology partners.
2) To work with gym providers to understand how technology can be leveraged to provide the very best experience to the end user customers. In doing so, locking in their customer loyalty for the long term for the mutual benefit of both the gym and the organisation.
3) To be the 'champion' for the products at international events and trade shows
To apply to this exciting, innovative and challenging role:
* You must have field sales experience in the technology sector and be knowledgeable and passionate about technology in general
* You will be a consummate communicator, able to portray future visions of how the technology can be capitalised and to convey this to technical staff so that the ideas can be realised
* You will be an evangelist of the products and technology you represent and be obsessed with providing the best customer experience
* You will be a gregarious personality - the kind of person that 'lights up a room' and relishes networking.
* You will be immaculately presented and be comfortable presenting to sometimes up to 200 people
* You will have a blend of technical and commercial understanding with sound marketing knowledge
* You will have a good general understanding, from an end user perspective, of how things such as apps, API, UI, UX, IOT and so forth can benefit
* You will thrive in a corporate environment and enjoy close working relationships with many differing stakeholders, including collaborating with international colleagues
* The ideal candidate will have field based account management experience within a major technology organisation and have an excellent knowledge of general 'digital experience'
This is a home-based role covering East Midlands, East Anglia and London. To be considered you must live within 90 minutes of their Peterborough Head Office.
To apply please
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563