One of the US and UK’s No. 1 bestselling brand manufacturers wish to recruit a National Account Manager - Europe / European Sales Manager to replicate their No. 1 status with major retailers across Europe.
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 OTE; Yr 1 £65,000 - £75,000 Yr 2 £80,000 - £90,000
BENEFITS: Company Car / Car allowance of £550 - £600 month + £500 per month towards Private Medical Cover + Income Protection + Phone/Laptop/Home Wi-Fi + 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: UK - Home Based. Significant time will be spent developing clients in Europe. Some time spent at our head office in the NW (but not to the detriment of your family life).
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Derby
• We are the successful UK arm of a US manufacturing group looking to expand into Europe
• We develop products that have significant USP’s over the competition, that are “best in class” with the sole intention of establishing them as the No. 1 leading brands in their categories… Something we do extremely well!
• Currently we are the No. 1 brand in our product categories with Amazon and B&Q just to name a few
• Having established the UK operation a decade ago, we have enjoyed treble digit growth and have established our flagship products as “the No. 1 bestselling brands” in the UK within their categories.
• We have achieved this by recruiting the “very best” individuals who represent themselves and us in the best possible way.
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Account Manager / Sales Manager - European Retailers
• We are looking for a passionate and experienced European National Account Manager / Export Sales Manager to replicate the success in Europe that we have had in the US, Canada and the UK.
• Europe is a blank canvas and we want you, based on your existing knowledge of working with national retailer business in Europe, to develop and implement an effective strategy to grow sales with these National Multiples and country distributors.
• Don’t think you will be alone in doing this; you will be supported by a hands on management team and an £multi-million brand marketing approach that is both works and produces fantastic results.
• We are no nonsense and a straight talking bunch of likeminded individuals with a relaxed but passionate approach to work.
• All our colleagues act with integrity and respect, and appreciate the efforts of others. They embrace change and strive for excellence in all they do. We are not corporate animals and do not do internal politics.
• We are excited about the future; we hope you will be too.
REQUIREMENTS: National Account Manager / Sales Manager - European Retailers
• Have experience of opening up and developing sales of branded products to national multiples / retailers in Europe.
• Understand how different countries market goods through national retailers and how best to develop sales to establish our brand as the No. 1 best seller.
• Be able to develop a viable business strategy that will establish our brands in Europe.
This is a rare opportunity to establish a European sales network from a blank canvass. As a business we are currently enjoying substantial growth in the UK, USA and Canada and offer a genuine blueprint for success.
Initially a standalone role but as our European market share increases you will be expected to build and manage personnel across Europe.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting National Account Manager / Sales Manager – European Retailers reference MT1701-02 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.