Due to growth and progression, a key client of mine are looking for a National Account Manager to look after their field sales operation across the UK. You will have come from a B2B background, ideally selling office supplies/stationary, directly into wholesale or ideally within the education wholesale channel.
For this position, you will be reporting directly into the Head of Sales.
Our client are a niche, trendy and eclectic manufacturer and supplier of niche arts & crafts and stationary products across a variety of industry verticals, notably education. This organisation is a family run business, with over 20,000 products available and with over 2,000 customer outlets across the UK.
As part of your role as a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- delivering continued sales growth via the portfolio of customers
- liaising closely within the education channel
- managing the group's full product portfolio
- tender creation and management
- sales pitches and presentations
- maintaining long term relationships within the channel + delivering sales growth
- Tenacious, driven and motivated
- experience withing arts & crafts (beneficial)
- experience within field sales (B2B)
- core B2B sales exp (2-3 years)
- experience with office stationary/supplies
- exposure selling into the education sector (vital)
- experience with wholesale
- Strong negotiator
- excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- a self starter and motivator
- proven track record of new business sales and account management
- developing business with a tender model (vital)
£30,000 - £40,000 + company car + 10% bonus + benefits