To develop a clear strategy and action plan to grow sales and profit within a portfolio of national accounts include Co-op, Aldi, Lidl, Waitrose, Superdrug, Dunelm and Costco.
Our client is a leading Electronic Appliances & Personal Care business who pride themselves in progressing and developing their staff.
- Communicate and interpret business opportunities and advise on the most effective way to maximise their potential.
- Excite the Customer; ensure the categories are ahead of their thinking in the market and product areas.
- Implement, monitor and revise the account plans. Work closely with the buying teams to deliver consistent growth
- Create and implement account specific tactics
- Full responsibility for stock forecasts based on product lead times
- Provide market intelligence to best reflect seasonality, promotional programmes, and customer nuances - on a monthly basis
- Provide constant updates to the above in between monthly meetings where rate of sale/intelligence data indicates a material change to the forecast
- Optimise volume and profit
- Evaluate promotional activity
- Ensure effective management of promotional volume or allocation
- Tailor investment programmes
Champion the company's values and culture internally and externally
- Manage and monitor all elements/administration of budgets as defined in account plans
- Monitor budget regularly and forecast ongoing
- Feedback budget issues and proposed appropriate remedies
- Product service levels should exceed 95% on time delivery (working closely with logistics & Forecasting departments)
- Ensure customer contact plan is achieve
- Establish relationships at appropriate level. Ensure and facilitate appropriate relationships exist up and down the line
- Ensure planned and appropriate account visits are conducted and good working relationships are established