Exciting opportunity has arisen for a national account manager to join a rapidly growing food FMCG business.
My Client is a well known FMCG business who are experiencing rapid growth , there head office is based in St. Albans Hertfordshire. My client is looking for two National account managers , one to manage the Asda account and one to manage Sainsburys.
National Account Manager
- Documenting and controlling key account communication
- Management of credit control and FQS
- Working closely with the Collaborative Planning team and reviewing the forecast
- Reporting day performance against budget, targets and forecast providing variance analysis
- Planning and executing account marketing spend
The successful National Account Manager
- National Accounts experience
- Commercial awareness
- FMCG Background
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan effectively and prioritise
- Direct line management experience would be advantageous
£45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary + Package