National Account Manager position for a branded cosmetics businesses based in the UK managing one of their leading High Street Retail Accounts at national level.
My client are an innovative beauty product manufacturer who create both branded and own label products.
Their trend-led, fashion-forward branded cosmetics remain a competitive forerunner in the field of mass-market make-up. The brand pride themselves on their integrity and have even won multiple awards becoming a favourite for beauty journalists and bloggers.
As National Account Manager you will join the UK Sales team on the branded products side of the business reporting to the Head of Sales. You will be responsible for managing the business relationship with Superdrug, developing sound business plans and working collaboratively with the retailer to maximise all opportunities to drive volume & value sales, profit and brand awareness.
This is a homebased role with travel to Superdrug headoffice fortnightly.
* Experience within the health and beauty industry
* Currently handling 1 or more National High Street Retail accounts, Boots and/or Superdrug preferred
* Ability to demonstrate progression in your current portfolio
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Result oriented, enthusiastic, high energy and driven by excellence
* Strong negotiation skills
Competitive Salary & Bonus, fully expensed company car, private healthcare, pension