Job Title: National Account Executive –FMCG –Manufacturing Services – Contract Packing
Location: Salford – Office Based
Package: £ Attractive basic and benefits
We are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from every day drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. Our roots are in Manchester, where we started over 60 years ago. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth for us and for our customers by being a world class provider. Times and technologies have changed, but today we stand for what we’ve always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, responsibly.
But this won’t be like working for a large blue-chip corporation; you will be given a real opportunity to make a difference.
Besides manufacturing their own brands we also provide manufacturing services for a number of international clients.
· Manage a number of National Accounts who outsource their manufacturing to Kingsland, including on site packing.
· Primary contacts with clients to lead, discuss, and resolve manufacturing projects involving the client's ongoing relationship with us.
· Manage daily client needs including discussions on timescales and manufacturing capacity. Working closely with internal and external supply chain and internal procurement teams
· Constantly monitor contracts to ensure sales and commercial success
· Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
· Will be a high potential second jobber
· Will have an understanding of FMCG from a sales, customer service, supply chain or food retailing background
· Will have an ability to build strong customer relationships
· Are a strong confident communicator with a good level of IT skills
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5046/37
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details