Working for one of the market leaders within the industry an exciting opportunity has arisen working alongside some of the worlds largest brands in FMCG.
My client is one of the market leaders within the industry, experiencing year on year growth over the past few years in the UK alone. An organisation which invests heavily in its staff the company provides ongoing career development and learning, with a transparent career structure.
Based at the HQ headquarters in Berkshire, the company prides itself on its work ethic and culture, provides a working environment which facilitates career development and growth through pushing individuals to achieve their true potential.
The National Account Executive is an entry position to develop and progress into more senior roles. Reporting directly to the channel controller, the role provides a support function to the wider sales team.
The role enables individuals to get hands on experience in account management, in preparation to progress into more senior roles.
The National Account Executive will be required to:
- Support the business objectives as and when required.
- Provide a hands on approach to a Top 4 account
- Analyse sale data to providing forecasts and sales reports alongside the NAM.
- Feeding market intelligence.
- Developing and growing the accounts alongside the companies projections.
- Establishing and implementing joint business plans with clients.
- Being a brand ambassador for the company through a collaborative relationship based approach.
- Monitor activity including epos analysis to increase and improve best practice.
- collaborate revenue planning.
- Participate in NPD, compiling propositions to customers to increase sales.
- Develop and further to business network to enable career progression into account management.
- Be responsible for their own P&L to the figure of £1.2m
The National Account Executive plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. As such, the successful candidate will be;
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Collaberate revenue planning and promotions internally for NPD.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Entrepreneurial and creative, having the ability to think outside of the box
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Based in the Berkshire, Hampshire or Surrey
The role provides an attractive salary of up to £35,000 + many other benefits including car, commission, pension and healthcare along with great career progression.