Newsquest Media Solutions are currently looking for you to join our local commercial team as a Multimedia Field-sales Consultant. Based in our Basingstoke office, you will have the opportunity to work our ever-growing range of marketing & communication solutions. This role is looking for you to join and pursue new business across the Basingstoke & Andover region as part of a well-established commercial team, and one of the Souths top performing offices.
Newsquest is one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We employ a plethora of experienced sales force of media specialists that help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences. Our parent company is Gannett Inc, the largest news publisher in the US, with titles including USA Today.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU:
As a Multimedia Sales Consultant, you will need to embody the employee brand all our top sales staff demonstrate daily. You will need to:
- Be indispensable to your Clients.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Show us you are a driven winner who wanted to overachieve.
- Be brave and agile enough to adapt to a fast-paced/ever-evolving industry.
If you can show us that these are behaviours that you demonstrate, both in & out of work, then you could be the next addition to our commercial team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
The job of a Multimedia Sales Consultant is hard work but has the potential to be incredibly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work with local businesses and create marketing solutions to help them stand out from the crowd.
This is a different sales job to most you will have seen before. From your first day, you will be building your knowledge of new & prospective customers in order to create a solution to help them reach more customers. We need you to be a consultant that wants to partner themselves with businesses to help them achieve their goals. As you develop yourself as an expert you will need to manage the accounts you’ve won.
With a high level of customer service, attention to detail and a drive to learn Newsquest Media’s products you have the tools to establish yourself as a multimedia marketing expert.
WHAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR APPLICATION:
Our employee brand values are important to use, and we will be measuring you against these from our first conversation. You would need to show us examples of when you have been:
- Proud of a particular service you’ve provided.
- Taking responsibility for a challenging task.
- Gone the extra mile to be indispensable to someone.
- Had to adapt yourself to a new situation quickly.
- The key – You’ll need to show us that you are a winner.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU WITH:
You will be on a competitive basic salary with the ability to start earning cash incentives from day one.
- As a Multimedia Consultant, you will have a realistic monthly target, with an achievable annual OTE generated from a monthly uncapped commission.
- Where we are a driven, and energetic, business and have regular incentive days with a range of prizes.
As standard, you will have 25 days annual leave per the calendar year (plus bank holidays).
- You are also able to buy/sell an additional 5 days annual leave.
You will be enrolled in our market-leading Multimedia Sales Excellence Academy from your first day.
- This includes a highly-rated induction in your first week to set you up with the product knowledge to start achieving your targets quickly.
- There is continued training throughout your career to keep you at the forefront of marketing tools, technology and sales techniques.
Plenty of scope for career development!
- We look to grow our management and team leaders from within and will support you in working towards your long-term sales goals.
Other staff benefits include:
- Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops.
- Company pensions & Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone.