Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver required for a Logistics, Parcel, Pallet & Courier Company, an award winning overnight delivery company, based in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Due to increased demand we are looking to add to our professional team of drivers
Job Title: Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver
Salary of circa £19k to £22K, dependent on experience / overtime / attendance bonus / other bonuses after probationary period. Normal working hours are 47 hours a week from 7am to 6pm, Monday – Friday, plus one in 4 Saturdays for approx 4 hours on a rota basis.
The job would be an ideal change for a person who is working as a sub contractor at the moment, and is looking for a secure permanent employed position or a current experienced Multidrop C & D Driver.
Area: WV and WS postcode areas.
Product: Logistics and Courier company, with a company philosophy of providing first class service at all times and exceeding expectations.
Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver required for an award winning overnight delivery company responsible, for transporting documents, parcels and other small shipments.
Main purpose of the role is to collect and deliver parcels to and from customers within the WV and WS postcode areas.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
-You will be driving a 3.5 Tonne Mercedes Sprinter size van throughout the WS and WV postcodes. The role is split between morning deliveries and afternoon collections and will also require you to load (confirming you have the correct goods) and unload your freight.
-Your hours of work will be 47 per week, 7.00am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
- To deliver parcels/ other items to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
- To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note or electronic signature unit.
- To collect parcels / other items according to daily Collection Sheet.
- To assist loading and unloading your vehicle.
Key Skills / Experience:
-Previous experience of local multi- drop deliveries.
-Driving License (clean or soon to be so).
-Good accident record.
-Knowledge of WV and WS postcode areas.
-Ability to read A-Z and journey plan daily route.
-Fit, energetic and enthusiastic
-Good Customer service standards and smart appearance.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including;
- Initiative and Involvement
- Good Team worker
- Commitment and desire to succeed.
- Health and Safety awareness
- Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills both face to face and on telephone.
- Relationship management with others
- Stress Tolerance
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous at all times
Job Title: Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver,
Salary of circa earnings from £19k to £22K, dependent on experience, / overtime / attendance bonus after probationary period. Normal working hours are 47 hours a week from 7am to 6pm, Monday – Friday, plus one in 4 Saturdays for approx 4 hours on a rota basis.
If you are interested then forward your CV as a word attachment to Frazer.