Mini Sales Executive,
North Staffordshire BMW
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
· Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
· Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
· Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
· Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
· Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
· Warm and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
· Previous sales experience is essential (preferably from the motor industry)
· Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment using retail sales skills is essential
· Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales objectives
· Friendly and professional manner
· Smart personal appearance
· A full and valid UK Driving Licence
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.