about 1 month ago
Experienced MET Technician - Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire
We are seeking a MET Technician to come and join a busy Bodyshop. The right candidate must be a fully qualified MET Technician and will ideally have at least three years' experience.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team.
As an MET Technician you will be reporting to the Workshop Controller/Foreman and you will be responsible for the strip & re-fit repair work on all makes of vehicles in a safe and economical manner.
- To undertake repair work on all makes of motor vehicles in a safe and economical manner, achieving the highest-possible standards of workmanship
- To work effectively within the Bodyshop team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and electrical and trim items on motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to customers’ complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults or further repairs
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
Experience & Qualifications
- To have served an apprenticeship within a franchised company as a MET technician in a similar automotive industry.
- ATA qualified or NVQ level 3 qualified.
To apply please
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.