about 1 month ago
Membership Sales Consultant
£15,600 (OTE £28,000 - £38,000)
Can Xercise4Less offer you more?
With an excellent starting salary of £15,600, an OTE of £28,000 - £38,000 and a generous *£500 pay rise every month you hit your target, we definitely can! We’re also one of the fastest growing companies in the UK so why not join us and see your career grow too.
As a Membership Sales Consultant you will help people to change their lives and sell a fitness product that you truly believe in. In this sales focussed role, we’re looking for the drive, motivation and passion to succeed, because if it’s in you, it’s in us.
- Generating sales leads through outreach activities and corporate events.
- Working through your sales cycle to maximise new member join ups.
- Achieving daily and monthly sales targets as an individual and as part of a team.
- Inspiring new and prospective members to join our clubs by completing a needs analysis and really getting to know what your customer wants.
- Proactively managing your sales pipeline to hit your commission targets.
- Being passionate about fitness and the amazing product you are selling.
You will have:
- Experience in a sales focussed role with a history of hitting targets or the desire to work in sales.
- A competitive nature and be motivated by money.
- Motivation and drive to hit demanding sales targets.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- A natural ablity to communicate and empathise with people.
- A passion for fitness, sport and all things healthy!
At Xercise4Less we’re also passionate about changing people’s lives, that’s why we invest time in our staff and give them the opportunity to progress. A number of our current Managers started as Membership Sales Consultants and have grown with the business to develop their successful management careers.
Now if that wasn’t enough, you also get:
- Full onboarding program including sales training!
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox including free Tastecard.
- Free mobile phone insurance.
- Free breakdown cover.
- £500 pay rise every month you hit your target.
*Capped at £20,600