10 months ago
Location: Area Sidmouth, Axminster and Seaton (with travel to other locations in East Devon)
Closing date: 10th July 2017
Salary - Up to £20,000 OTE + benefits, dependent on experience
This Social Enterprise provides a range of diverse cultural, sporting and physical activities throughout East Devon and South Somerset, with a current base of 12,000+ members.
They are seeking to recruit a Membership Sales Advisor to increase their membership sales and retention.
The ideal candidate will not necessarily have previous direct sales experience, but must possess a natural ability to communicate with members of the public of all ages. You must be committed to maintaining the existing membership base and above all to increasing our number of public and corporate memberships.
Key requirements for the role:
- Able to motivate self and team members to achieve sales
- Professional and presentable
- Able to initiate and develop relationships
- Enjoy meeting and communicating with people
- Recognise the importance of customer service
- Competent with using Microsoft products (word, excel etc.), social media, e-communications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Clean driving license and access to a car
This is an important position and the successful applicant, on achieving measurable results, can expect opportunities to further their career within the enterprise.
The enterprise actively encourages job applications from all members of the community. They are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. They are only interested in your ability to do the job and with the obvious results achieved.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close