The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join a fantastic agency and work on some large scale and varied campaigns in Gerrards Cross The company.
My client is a marketing agency who has been growing from strength to strength for almost 25 years. They have some huge global brands from a variety of sectors on their extensive client list. You will be working alongside the 14 employees in their offices based in Gerrards Cross. It’s a fantastic agency to work for, with all the benefits of an agency in London but without the commute! The role.
This is a challenging and varied Senior Account Manager role but some of the typical activities include: •
The day-to-day management of clients’ projects
• Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
• Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
• The organisation of client feedback
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
• Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budgetThe experience we need.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Account Manager role will have:
What you’ll get in return.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Be warm and personable and motivated
- A passion for marketing
For all your hard work, as Senior Account Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as pension, generous holidays and the chance to work with some big-name clients!How to apply.
If this Senior Account Manager role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Winkworth