Marketing Intern, Summer 2017, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, £8.50 per hour. This is an ideal role for a marketing, or similar, undergraduate looking for a six to twelve-week internship over the 2017 summer holidays. This is a massively varied role where you will be given an extremely long list of tasks to undertake which will give you an in-depth insight into the marketing operations of an entrepreneurial SME.
The role is perfect for a highly organised, articulate, confident and professional individual that is hard working and fun. Previous incumbents in this role over recent summers have been able to use this experience, and the resulting references, to gain permanent roles with major global organisations.
To apply you will be a confident, well organised, conscientious and positive character with a broad range of skills. You must be willing to take on a combination of both creative and mundane tasks.
Broadly the responsibilities include:
* Managing social networks and driving social media strategy
* Creating, writing and editing content.
* Using website content management systems to overhaul websites
* Putting together presentations, brochures and marketing material
* Editing photos, basic design work
* Internet research
* Mapping data, data input and data cleansing
Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.