4 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Department: Diamond Publishing
Reports to: Publishing Director
Working Hours: 8:30am– 5.30pm, Monday-Friday
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work as part of a highly talented and committed team of people and operate at the heart of our consumer brands. Diamond Publishing, the consumer division of Metropolis International, is seeking an outstanding team player to oversee the marketing for our consumer magazine brands.
Based in our Gunnersbury office and reporting to the Publishing Director, you will principally be responsible for managing the multi-product subscriptions across the Diamond portfolio and overseeing a range of other brand marketing and commercial activities.
* Develop and execute successful subscription marketing plans
* Manage marketing campaigns in order to achieve agreed targets
* Drive subscription renewals & acquisitions
* Manage campaigns to support the sales teams.
* Develop and maintain contra deals with third parties.
* Maintain regular and detailed reporting on activity, response rates, targets and KPIs and suggest ways in which rates can be sustained and improved.
* Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as required.
* Work with the team to maintain high levels of customer service.
* Undertake competitor analysis.
* Update brand websites and order pages with promotional copy
* Attend and provide support at events where appropriate. May involve occasional overseas travel.
* Develop and maintain relationships with editorial, commercial & production teams and attend brand meetings when required.
* To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
* To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Key Results Areas:
Maximise the following areas across the portfolio (print and online):
• Paid subscription volumes and revenues
• Retention levels
• Market share
• Customer experience
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
* Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence and negotiate for time and resources at all levels.
* Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
* Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
* Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint with the ability to create presentations at an advanced level.
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
Judgement and Analysis:
* Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex, sensitive information.
* A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions.
* Awareness of the Company’s reputation, finance or legal position.
* Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
* A team player both internally and externally.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Other Special Requirements:
* Marketing experience, preferably with B2C or B2B subscriptions
* Excellent copy writing skills