UK Sales Manager, Food and Beverage Packaging, £70K Basic + Bonus + Executive benefits package. This is a UK wide major account management role with a market leading packaging provider to the consumer goods sector. Based upon account locations, the ideal living locations to cover the UK would be along the M1 corridor from Hemel Hempstead to Leicester, including Milton Keynes, Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Banbury and Buckingham.
This is a strategic corporate sales role selling into end users with a total account portfolio worth in excess of £100M. Operating in a corporate environment you will be tasked with ensuring that market share is grown together with your clients by fully understanding their objectives and ensuring that your strategy, product offering and service offerings are aligned with theirs. Whilst packaging is the product the success of maintaining and growing the accounts is largely secured by effective operation of the delivery supply chain.
The role requires a passionate and commercially creative Sales Account Manager that can identify opportunities and has the commercial 'nous' to develop 'win-win' partnerships. However, this role also requires that balance of organisational skills, project management and customer service together with these entrepreneurial qualities.
* You will be a senior account manager within food, drinks or beverage packaging or ingredients, or similar selling into the major FMCG manufacturers
* You will be extremely commercially aware and ideally hold a management qualification, such as an MBA.
* You will be a high achiever perhaps frustrated by a lack of autonomy or lack of ability to demonstrate your commercial creativity and entrepreneurship in your current role.
* You will be a consummate professional that is well presented with a positive attitude. As the role has significant liaison with operations you will be a highly skilled communicator and a collaborative team member.
* You will be a self-starter that wants the opportunity to make the difference and as you will be in a highly visible role within a dynamic international conglomerate there is huge potential for career progression.