11 days ago
This role is for a growing Luxury Lifestyle and Travel Concierge, with offices in London, Henley, Hong Kong and Canada. You will be tasked with reactively managing the requirements and briefs from their global private and corporate members, in which they will ask for inspiration, assistance and suggestions across a variety of lifestyle, travel, luxury goods and truly unique experiences.
You will interact largely via the telephone and email, however the role will require face to face meetings and some travel. Along with reactively handling of requests, their clients wish to be proactively inspired, so you will need to be proficient and energetic in new ideas that maybe of specific interest to the client and thus targeted on revenue generation.
Requests will be global and may include VIP Red carpet occasions, Luxury Travel, Sports, Private charters, Luxury retails items, Unique Experiences, Fashion, Film and music, along with other lifestyle services. You will be required to think on your feet, be in control and creative, you will need to continue with our culture of surpassing the client's exceptions and making sure they stand out from the rest.
You are required to be involved in business development from the existing client base by proactive suggestions; however someone that can develop business from new lines of supply would be preferential. You will be supported by the travel team, marketing team and fulfilment team.
- Service, service, service. Always go above and beyond to stand out from their peers.
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members' lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- React and respond within the agreed "service promise"
- Have the ability to listen, understand and ask questions to ensure you provide all clients with the best possible solution to service their request
- Increase client activity and revenue generation from your client base
- Look to grow the existing client base and develop fresh corporate and private clients
- Build and develop long standing and successful relationships with clients
- Ensure members' expectations are managed within the set and agreed deadlines
- Ensure quality information is held on members' profiles including their personal preferences
- Be responsible to maintain all member information and activity is tracked and saved in the CRM
- Experience in working with and understanding the needs of HNW/UHNW Private clients, families and corporations
- Business and revenue development from existing clients
- New business development from individual clients, corporate accounts and forming new alliance partnerships
- Fluent in English, additional languages are preferred
- A passion for the highest levels customer service is a must
- The ability to multi-task
- Work within a fast paced and busy work environment.
- Very good experience within sales and negotiations
- Experienced in board level presentations
- Computer literate to a high level
Package - Base salary + Uncapped commission