7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a New Residents Team Member to join a market leading provider of branded, professionally managed shared accommodation. The company are building purpose designed halls of residence style accommodation specifically tailored to the needs of young professional renters.
You will be directly responsible for bringing New Residents into their rooms. It's a sales and lettings negotiator role, redefined to fit with the company's values and culture.
They are continuing to expand rapidly and now have a selection of opportunities for exceptional and talented lettings negotiators to join their New Residents Team to push forward, grow and implement strategy in the sales operation for their portfolio.
Over the years they have continually evolved their strategy and approach to ensure New Residents can choose to stay with the company as efficiently as possible. As part of the New Residents Team you'll see their approach and strategy in action, first-hand.
It's about sales. Beyond the innovation and providing New Residents with exactly what works for them, at its core this team is about sales. You need to understand their product and their residents. You need to be an effective communicator. You need to be an awesome salesperson.
It's about being a strong team player. Effective day to day running of the New Residents team is essential to the smooth running of their portfolio. You will be responsible for delivering on the roles and responsibilities delegated to you on a daily basis. Some of the key aspects of the daily activity include:
- Participating in the morning meeting to provide feedback to your manager and stay updated on daily developments, special offers and strategy tweaks
- Implementing advertising across various platforms and social media
- Hitting your daily targets for responding to messages, phone calls and other interactions from potential new residents
- Undertaking property viewings with potential new residents and helping them to decide to become a member of the portfolio
- Staying well informed about the product offered and making sure you accurately represent the brand as ambassador for the company
It is absolutely essential that you have previously worked in a lettings role.