7 months ago
Information on the company
A growing and highly innovative Estate Agency, focused on staying ahead of the game by cleverly combining experienced people and technology.
Members of ARLA and NAEA embracing their strict codes of conduct in everything they do. The directors, who have been involved in property since 1988, offer a highly personalised property sales service as well as a simply superior letting and property management service.
In a nutshell, The exciting property company know the East London property market inside and out and provide a personal service that goes way above and beyond the norm.
They are looking to recruit a Letting Negotiator to grow the portfolio of properties at the agency. Ideal for anyone looking to aspire and develop themselves inside the highly lucrative London property industry.
The role will pay £15,000 - £17,000 Circa + bonus and commission structure.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a Letting Negotiator your overarching responsibility will be to negotiate letting agreements with new landlords.
The below list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role;
• Using market research to identify and engage with landlords to get gain new business
• Arrange viewings and negotiate with landlords
• Keep landlords informed about properties on the market
• CRM management of applicants and properties on our software.
• Match applicants to property
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferable
• Previous experience in the property industry
• Articulate, confident and high energy
• Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her territory
• Strong interest in property services
Perks of working at this company:
• Great exposure to the property industry
• Fast-growing company and team with an abundance of opportunity
• Pension & employee benefits
Apply for this role