5 months ago
A Letting Agent / Property Manager / Senior Property Manager is required to join a highly regarded and expanding lettings and estate agency presenting an excellent career opportunity for the right person to flourish.
The role will include:
- Helping prospective tenants with their property search and arranging viewings
- Conducting property viewings with potential tenants in the Nottingham area
- Negotiating lets
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Liaising with contractors to organise property repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Monitoring the market and reviewing rent levels where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with the latest legislation affecting lettings and advising clients accordingly.
- Providing direction and advice to junior members of staff when needed
- Occasionally using the latest video technology to carry out property inspections and create property inventories
- Competitive Salary (negotiable / dependant on experience) + Bonus
- On the job training plus support to obtain ARLA qualification if not already achieved
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Work with a professional and friendly team
- Social events
- Company mobile phone
- Mileage allowance
- Medical insurance scheme
- Company pension
The position would ideally suit an experienced Letting Agent / Property Manager / Senior Property Manager who takes pride in their work and has a good working knowledge of the local area. Though experience in lettings and property management is desirable, candidates with transferable experience will be considered. All candidates must be able to demonstrate they can fulfill the key requirements of the role.
- Confident people person
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, in writing and on the phone)
- Good decision-making skills (providing clarity to others when needed)
- Computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Full driving license and own transport
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (one day Mon to Thurs 10.30am to 7pm) and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9.30am to 1.30pm).
If you are interested in this exciting role, please include a covering letter within your CV.
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close