4 months ago
As one of the leading financial services companies in the world, they have been providing lifestyle financial planning to clients around the globe for almost 20 years. Their company has grown to become one of the world's cutting edge providers of wealth and investment management and are now widely recognised as a market leading specialist within the international finance arena.
Due to expansion they are now looking to expand the Marketing team based at their Doncaster office.
Accurate consumer data and effective marketing analysis helps them target the right people, at the right time, through the right channel, with the right message - vital when generating new business.
Duties will include
- Develop leads and build sales channels for field Sale Executives
- Source customer information on products currently used
- Create pipeline for call backs/ follow ups
- Communicate internally to ensure information and knowledge gained via fact finding is shared on CRM.
- Keep lead records up to date on inhouse system.
- Brand ambassador - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the brand and product.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter and results orientated, able to work under minimal guidance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Self motivated
- Good written and verbal English