3070 jobs - 174 added today
331917 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
7 months ago
only 10 days until close

Lead Generation Executive - £15K + Comms - beTravelwise - South London


Inspiring Interns
Basic Salary: £15,000
Location: London
Job type: Temporary
Category: Graduate Sales Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar
Information on the company

beTravelwise is a boutique travel risk management company specialising in providing travel safety training and education. Our training courses and videos support organisations in their travel risk management programmes and help fulfil their duty of care obligations to their employees.

How you can expect to spend your day?

With management and support from the Directors, the role will be responsible for identifying and generating new prospects by following a proven and successful sales process. 80% of the role will be sales/research focused, this will entail researching appropriate buyers, daily outbound phone calls, postal campaigns and sending emails – all to generate and qualify leads for the Directors to follow-up. The other 20% will be orientated around various tasks to maintain the successful running of a small business (finance, marketing and product development).

The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:

* Hungry to learn & succeed

* Direct business-to-business sales experience

* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills

* Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing

* Excellent written and spoken English

* IT literature: proficient with Word and Excel

* Social Media Savvy

* Self-motivated

* After initial training able to work independently

What are the perks of interning at this company?

* By nature of our international sales, the role will have global reach and the intern will be building on our early success selling to some of the largest brands on the planet.

* This is an excellent opportunity to develop sales/research skills whilst being exposed to the daily operations of a fast-growing and exciting start-up.

* There is no ceiling on the commission potential or career path within the company – the more value you are able to add the greater the reward

Apply for this role
Information on the company

beTravelwise is a boutique travel risk management company specialising in providing travel safety training and education. Our training courses and videos support organisations in their travel risk management programmes and help fulfil their duty of care obligations to their employees.

How you can expect to spend your day?

With management and support from the Directors, the role will be responsible for identifying and generating new prospects by following a proven and successful sales process. 80% of the role will be sales/research focused, this will entail researching appropriate buyers, daily outbound phone calls, postal campaigns and sending emails – all to generate and qualify leads for the Directors to follow-up. The other 20% will be orientated around various tasks to maintain the successful running of a small business (finance, marketing and product development).

The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:

* Hungry to learn & succeed

* Direct business-to-business sales experience

* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills

* Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing

* Excellent written and spoken English

* IT literature: proficient with Word and Excel

* Social Media Savvy

* Self-motivated

* After initial training able to work independently

What are the perks of interning at this company?

* By nature of our international sales, the role will have global reach and the intern will be building on our early success selling to some of the largest brands on the planet.

* This is an excellent opportunity to develop sales/research skills whilst being exposed to the daily operations of a fast-growing and exciting start-up.

* There is no ceiling on the commission potential or career path within the company – the more value you are able to add the greater the reward

Apply for this role
Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top