about 1 month ago
This company is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software - with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries.
The Lead Development Representative (Journey Manager JM) identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
Three core elements of the role:
1. Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
2. Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
3. Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using BANT/SPIN criteria
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling them
- Work closely with the Sales Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between Sales account executives and potential customers
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
The role requires a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
- Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
- Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources, always ask for referrals
- Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
- Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
- Searches internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
- Languages: Fluent in English. German, French, Dutch or Spanish are a plus
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close