11 months ago
This company is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software - with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries.
The Lead Development Representative (Journey Manager JM) identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
Three core elements of the role:
1. Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
2. Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
3. Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using BANT/SPIN criteria
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling them
- Work closely with the Sales Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between Sales account executives and potential customers
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
The role requires a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
- Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
- Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources, always ask for referrals
- Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
- Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
- Searches internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
- Languages: Fluent in English. German, French, Dutch or Spanish are a plus
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close