3 months ago
A Sales Executive is required to join a market leader in pet product innovation and is a key supplier to the main retailers across the UK. Their success is well known and their reputation for product quality, range of product and professional image within this competitive sector is well acclaimed. As a dynamic organisation they pride themselves on being creative and receptive to ever-changing customer needs and will go the extra mile to build effective customer relationships.
They are proud to be renowned worldwide for brand innovation and quality pet and wild bird accessories. Specialising in the design, manufacture and distribution of dog, cat, small animal, wild bird accessories and treats. The company holds exclusive license rights to Hello Kitty™, Me to You™, RAC™, Alan Titchmarsh™ and many more.
They are recruiting for a Key Sales Executive / National Sales Support to work within their sales team to supply pet and wild bird products to a well established customer portfolio of national retailers throughout the UK. In this role you will work within the Key Accounts Sales team to take full responsibility for the preparation, support and customer liaison of certain clients, utilising internal marketing and design departments and using your full initiative and creativity to ensure that the accounts are managed to deliver presenters, price quotes and samples. Individually you will be aware of monitoring sales progress and margins across your customer accounts. Long term possibility for Key Account Manger promotion within 12 - 18 months.
Salary Package £23,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Reporting to the Sales Director the role will include:
- Sales Support for Key customer accounts (Pets at Home, Argos, Tesco etc).
- Identifying and gaining sales growth from existing national key accounts.
- Supporting the Sales Director in presentation preparations for collaborative meetings.
- Pricing, Critical path and project status support
- Attending international and domestic trade shows when required
- Supporting / Implementing merchandising solutions for clients
- Working with internal departments of marketing, supply and product development.
- Range planning to customer specific briefs.
- Experience with sales support or development across Grocery, Pet Specialist, Garden or DIY.
- Good knowledge of grocery and pet trade home markets
- Proven experience in sales support and exceeding targets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong presentation skills and written communication is essential.
- Flexible attitude to working hours during peak periods
- Must be confident and well presented
Keywords: Sales Support, Sales Executive, National Sales, Sales Representative, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Business Development, Key account Manager, Key Account Executive, B2B, Pet Products, Pet Care.