We are seeking a confident relationship builder to work closely with our existing accounts based from Kidderminster. The Key Account Manager will be the face of our business and add value to our service offering. The Account Manager will be office based but attend booked client visits and business events to grow existing accounts and relationships.
SALARY: up to £30k Base – Plus £7k OTE – for the first year!
- Car Allowance – paid monthly
- Travel Expenses
- On-site training and development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Stourbridge, Redditch, Worcester, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Key Account Manager – IT Solutions
The Key Account Manager for this established and growing IT Solution business is required to do the following:
- Manage the accounts assigned at a 50 mile radius of Kidderminster.
- Ensure regular contact – phone calls, e-mails and visits.
- Report and record contact and progress with your account on the CRM and MI reports.
- Aid the sales process with professional presentations and quotations / proposals.
- Grow your IT knowledge from in house training and learning from your key accounts.
- Understand the market and competitor activity as well as their service offering.
- Offer exceptional customer service and ensure you are an advocate of the business.
- Develop your account sales by learning about future business growth plans or changes to their IT systems.
The Key Account Manager will need the following skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic and able to present at B2B level.
- Enjoys face to face meetings and building relationships.
- Can demonstrate previous sales experience or account management.
- Holds a full UK drivers licence.
- IT literate and has a flair for technology and a keen interest in IT.
- Expert in time management and prioritising work load and booking client visits.
We have been established for nearly 40 years and are at a stage of a new management team structure. We aspire to grow our client base and so we need a strong account manager to nurture our existing clients.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Key account manager, Business retention, IT solutions, Server solutions, Hardware maintenance contracts, ERP, Pegasus, SAP, Payroll systems, Accountancy software, IT support.
Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct. INTERESTED?
Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Key Account Manager – IT Solutions reference KA1710-04 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.