10 months ago
Due to retirement, the UK's leading manufacturer of instrumentation products has an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager (Industrial Instrumentation) to join their Redhill based team.
The Key Account Manager (Industrial Instrumentation) is primarily responsible for the retention, sales increase and partnership development of their strategic customer accounts who mainly use high volumes of utility pressure gauges (although these customers may also have secondary requirements for their full pressure, temperature, level, flow and force portfolio). The role also encompasses Product Sales Specialist responsibilities for our Utility Pressure Gauge (UPG) business and its focus markets.
Based at: Redhill Facility
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Hours of Work: 08.00am - 16.15pm Mon - Thurs / 08.00am - 15.50 Fri (40 mins for lunch)
Package & Benefits: Competitive salary, pension, private medical insurance: death in service cover, income protection insurance, health assessments
Training: Full training will be given
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:-
- Experienced Key Account Manager within the Industrial Instrumentation, Industrial Automation, Engineering or Manufacturing sectors.
- Proven track record of growing business within major OEM accounts.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and working to KPI's.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must have a proactive sales and customer driven mind-set.
- Must possess outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- A CRM advocate.
- Must have the ability to gain a deep understanding of their products and services.
- Must work with integrity.
- Wishing to develop their career working with a global company that can demonstrate development opportunities.
- IT literacy is essential.
- Willingness to travel as this is a UK and Ireland role (which would also require occasional travel to Germany and Poland).
- Must be excited by the prospect.
28 days ago
only 4 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
only 6 days until close