The Key Account Manager is to provide key customers with account management, ensuring high levels of communication, achieving expectations and minimising arrears by active management of internal partners.
To ensure customer order book alignment and effective order acknowledgements, engaging with the customer proactively.
Recognised as a world leading defence supplier high performance equipment and solutions that enable reliable connectivity anywhere in the most demanding environments. solutions give our customers a competitive edge in aerospace, avionics, satellite and radio, wireless and mobile connectivity markets.
The Key Account Manager will:
- Be the main operational point of contact for customer communication internally and externally. Act as "voice of customer".
- Ensure customer contractual commitments are met and executed effectively.
- Work closely with the accounts nominated customer service coordinator to ensure the highest level of customer service and proactive resolution.
- Build a strong relationship with the customer to enable new opportunities and facilitate growth and feed into Outside Sales.
- Manage the contracted price list of key customer accounts, applying the correct escalations and resolving price matrix issues.
- In conjunction with Outside Sales Managers - Align customer forecast orders & data to platform production and fit.
- Conduct, Manage and resolve actions arising from Customer Contract reviews.
- Arranging and facilitating customer performance reviews and visits, ensuring attendance of key stakeholders.
The Key Account Manager will be:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a customer service environment, preferably in the aerospace/defence industry.
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Takes an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
The Key Account manager will also have the follow skills and attributes:
- Emotional Intelligence, Influence and Communication, Problem Solving and Creativity
- Business Operations, Systems and Processes
- Commercial Intuition
- Customer Orientation
- Business Improvement
- Making Decisions
The Key Account Manager will ideally be from a Defence or aerospace background but this not essential.
The successful candidate will need to be commutable to the office in Buckinghamshire.
Competitive base and benefit package on offer