Key Account Manager (Commercial Vehicles)
Our client is a fast-growth, award-winning business, recently winning at the European Customer Service & Contact Centre Awards. They employ over 250 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. They offer their clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Their pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with their customers.
Position: Key Account Manager - Commercial Vehicles job in South
Location: Field Based - South
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: negotiable up to c.£40k, bonus c.£10k
About the role:
As the Key Account Manager, you will represent a global brand, managing the relationship and sales of commercial vehicles to +500 fleets. The role combines the strategic account management of existing major accounts in addition to new business. You will be supported by an award-winning Sales Support team providing you with industry-leading back-office support and high-quality sales appointments.
Maintaining and developing strong commercial relationships with major accounts Growing sales of commercial vehicles within your region through both existing accounts and new business Acting as a brand advocate, promoting the product range passionately Building strong relationships with customers and prospects Developing and implementing a robust territory plan
- Proven commercial vehicles sales professionals with a track record of sales within large, corporate accounts
- Knowledgeable with a keen understanding of the commercial vehicle market
- Experienced in tendering with major corporate customers Methodical and detail oriented
- Experienced in using a CRM system is desirable
- Well networked within the industry, possessing existing knowledge and contacts within a number of +500 commercial fleets / leasing companies
- Passionate about service, with strong ownership and accountability
- Self-disciplined and driven
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, National Account Manager, Sales Manager, New Business Development, Account Management, Sales Executive, Client Relationship, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.