Key Account Manager (Automotive)
Our client is a fast-growth, award-winning business, recently winning at the European Customer Service & Contact Centre Awards. They employ over 250 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. They offer clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Their pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with their customers.
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Field-based - North West and Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £39,000 (OTE c.£50,000)
About the role:
They seek an experienced, high-calibre Key Account Manager to represent a major, global automotive brand in a field-based position covering the North West and Midlands region. You will build and manage the relationship and sales of vehicles to corporate fleet key account customers.
- Attending appointments with existing customers and new prospects
- Growing sales of business vehicles within your region within key accounts (100+ fleets)
- Acting as a brand advocate, promoting the product range passionately
- Building strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Developing and implementing a robust territory plan
- Proven B2B sales professionals with a track record of hitting targets within major corporate accounts
- Experienced in using a CRM system desirable
- Experienced in interacting with a variety of levels of decision maker, from SME owner, to C-level, middle-management as well as administrative staff
- Passionate about service, with a strong ownership and accountability
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
Why you should join them:
Our client has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that their approach will give you excellent support and career development.
You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and experienced prospecting team who will book your leads and appointments
- Provided with an existing customer base and pipeline
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Provided with high-tech mobile tools and CRM to minimise administration
- Given a new car every 6 to 9 months
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Relationship Management, Automotive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.