Key Account Manager
c£35k plus bonus, Company car, phone, laptop, 25 days holidays, Pension and Healthcare
My client is a global certification body providing quality management systems and standards to organisations looking for ISO accreditation. A new role has arisen for a Key Account Manager to onboard and grow key accounts and develop multi-site client relationships. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will potentially have line management responsibility for other account managers and support staff, working with marketing, sales, global and operational teams across their global network.
Purpose of the role
To manage and grow key accounts. To achieve customer satisfaction through the ongoing delivery of operational functions and proactive client management.
- Develop, Implement and Deliver the key account strategy
- Complete face to face meetings with key accounts and multi-site client
- To oversee the account management activities of other members of the team
- Ensure the day to day maintenance of each key account and multi-site client
- Grow the Key account department through the development of existing accounts and onboarding of new key accounts
- Client Engagement - Complete full account reviews for each key account/ multi-site account on an annual basis and deliver via face to face meetings with the clients to ensure accurate client management
- Operational Delivery - Oversee the day to day management and delivery of each account against both the clients requirements and requirements (SLA and UKAS)
- Customer Service - Ensure a first class customer service is delivered to all multi-site and Key Accounts
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with relevant accreditation criteria and participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Line Management - Provide ongoing support and line management responsibility for direct reports aligned and provide regular feedback and measure performance and achievements against clear objectives/KPIs.
- Business Development - Implement sales strategies for the Key Account Department specific to the growth of each key account and the onboarding of new key accounts aligned with the growth target for the department.
- Consultants - maintain regular contact with the associate consultants on the register and support the sales team with any new multi-site/Key accounts/ large clients being brought on board.
- Revenue - ensure that revenue targets are met on an annual, monthly and weekly basis in line with the budget
- Budget management -manage, track and report costs, process invoices
- Delegated responsibilities - to undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by the line-manager from time to time
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment; can recognise the needs of the departments customers and strives to deliver the best level of customer service
Experience within certification or TIC / management systems is highly desirable
- Communication skills with the ability to influence others and build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Experience of developing and implementing effective account plans (strategic and tactical) specific to individual client growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to use own initiative and make decisions in a leadership role
- Previous experience within budget and project management is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.