about 1 year ago
This is an opportunity to join a well established and respected UK division of a global company with market leading brands in aquatics and reptile care, and very strong offerings in many other areas of the pet industry.
Whilst they enjoy freedom in defining and applying their own local sales and marketing strategy, they also benefit from strong new product development and brand support from their family owned head office in Canada.
This role invites you to rise to new challenges and drive new sales successes at a company that will support and recognise your achievements at every opportunity.
As a Key Account Manager you will work with some of our most important strategic clients, owning all aspects of the relationship and driving mutual benefit by thoroughly understanding the needs of these clients. In their business they believe that everything you do will make a difference.
The UK's impending exit from the EU has thrown open a number of challenges and opportunities that the markets will offer over the next two to five years, both in our existing categories and also in new market areas and product ranges. Your aim is to work with our team to shape those opportunities into meaningful, profitable and sustainable sales growth.
- You are a proven account manager who is hungry to build future success.
- You combine charisma, negotiation and strong organisational skills.
- You think on your feet, are comfortable with numbers and know how to turn opportunity into sales.
- You are comfortable with handling multiple professional contacts at varying organisational levels.
- You will join a determined, experienced and highly skilled team; and partner with an exceptional sales administration team.
- Salary £30k - £45k; up to £55k OTE
- Generous pension scheme, company car, life cover and healthcare.
- UK headquarters is in West Yorkshire, but they can be very flexible on your location.
If you are ready for this success, or wish to know more about the company, please apply below.
They will always reply to you within two working days.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close