The role as Key Account Manager will see the successful candidate grow, maintain and extend business relationships across the independant and multiple retailer market.
Our client are a leading manufacturer and distributor of garden and outdoor equipment. They have built a portfolio of market leading brands on a European scale and continue to strive to better themselves through the addition of experienced and motivated individuals to join the team.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities;
* Full account responsibility across the West Midlands region
* Focus upon the high street and independent retailer channel
* Continually prospect new accounts to maintain new revenue streams
* Keep ahead of market developments and become the 'go to person' across the UK.
Key skills and experience required as Key Account Manager;
* Minimum of 3 years experience within FMCG/Consumer
* Experience in account management role within a field sales capacity
* Exposure to high street retailers (Garden/DIY market would be advantageous)
* Passionate and driven in approach
* Ideally based within the West Midlands
* Full, clean UK driving license
Basic Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
OTE, Benefits & Company Car/Allowance