Junior Sales Executive (Corporate FX)
Our client is the world’s leading Multilateral Trading Facility for foreign exchange (“FX”), authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. They were established to deliver the benefits of exchange quality execution in FX with transparency and fairness at the heart of the offering.
They offer talented individuals a challenging, innovative and rewarding work environment where you can make a difference.
Position: Junior Sales Executive – Corporate FX
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25K + Bonus
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing fintech’s in the UK with the creation of a brand-new business unit. As a Corporate FX Sales Executive, you will work directly with the business head in the development and growth of this initiative. The role will exploit different skillsets and involves working with C-suite and treasury functions of corporates to improve their experiences with Deliverable FX.
- Support the Head of Deliverable FX in developing the Sales strategy
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Independently and pro-actively managing leads through the whole sales process
- Generation of new leads through research and cold calling
- Post sales relationship management for onboarded clients
- Autonomously identifying new opportunities and presenting to senior management
- Conducting and assisting in the operational processes associated with FX transactions
- Becoming a domain expert in Deliverable FX
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Performance driven, results orientated and able to think with entrepreneurial mindset
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and FX
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and working as part of the team
- Effective relationship builder and influencer
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- An existing network of corporates and HNWs performing high value FX transactions
- Additional languages advantageous
- Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and products including spot, forwards, swaps and options
- Previous work experience in financial markets
You may have experience of the following: Junior Sales Executive, FX, Foreign Exchange, Business Development, Graduate Sales Executive, Telesales, Trainee, Account Manager, Broker, Stock Market, Inside Sales Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.