5 months ago
About the role:
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. This scholarly publishing company is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognised for your accomplishments and potential!
You will work in their Belfast city centre office within a brand new, small, fun, and passionate sales team engaging businesses in online content services solutions. Their in-house sales team will partner with their Sales Directors globally to engage new potential customers and advance leads as well as sell their software solutions directly to prospects.
As the Junior Sales Consultant you will assist with revenue generation activities through strategic sourcing of new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails, understanding customer needs and requirements and routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Execute call campaigns to reach new customers and market segments
- Prospect for new customers
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
The ideal candidate is a resilient problem solver who will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to drive new business development. If you are considered the most driven, passionate, and resilient individual within your circle, you have an excellent work ethic, the dedication to control your financial success, and are an excellent communicator, then this might be the sales position for you!
This is a Junior Sales Consultant role with future opportunities for progression in to their Account Management team.
The ideal person will:
- Have 1+ year(s) of sales experience (B2C or B2B)
- Be comfortable with technology and talking 'tech'
- Be strong phone presence and solid communication/listening skills
- Have a good technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Be proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Have strong data analysis and report writing skills
It would be desirable for the ideal person to have the following in addition:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) experience in the field of Information Technology, Software Development or Software Sales
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Experience working with CRM system (such as Salesforce.com)
- Publishing industry experience
Please click 'Apply' and the Recruitment team will be in touch within 14 days if successful.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close