about 1 year ago
Information on the company
With offices in Europe and North America this company is a global provider of Financial Systems recruitment. While their business model is highly niche they have found great and lasting success focusing on the provision of interim & permanent professionals who blend Finance & Accounting knowledge with Technology, Change and Project Management expertise.
This is a permanent graduate role paying £25,000 plus bonus and commission based by Bank station.
Day-to-day activities will include:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial minded, self-motivated individuals to take responsibility for increasing the company’s footprint within the Financial Systems market
* Creation and maintenance of a quality client and candidate database.
* Business development primarily through networking
* Preparation of proposals, tenders and preferred supplier agreements and presentations.
* Candidate recruitment and selection at all levels
* Building rapport with all candidates from a senior level down and establishing a database from which to select quality applicants
* Sustaining competitive advantage by constant product/service development
* Developing and maintaining business through high quality customer service and relationship building
* Negotiating contracts with clients and candidates to ensure profitability
* Advertising, writing of marketing campaigns, mailshots
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* Languages are extremely beneficial especially German or Dutch
* A business-related degree
* Intelligence, integrity and a positive, flexible, and open minded
* Delivery focused
* High levels of energy and commitment
* Persuasive, with an innovative and creative approach
* Attention to detail, strong inter-personal skills, a positive “can do” attitude are also critical
Apply for this role