5 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a leading, global provider, of Spread betting, CFDs and Forex. The company is based in Northwood and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
Purpose of Role: Assists the Head and Senior Dealers in day to day dealing operations .
- Executing and managing CFD and FX orders and trades on line and via telephone including performing adjustments required for corporate actions and accounting for trades.
- Setting trade prices (open and closing) and monitoring validity of prices for equities, indices, FX and commodities and identifying abnormal market activity.
- Monitoring customer cash positions, top client P&Ls, clients on margin call and closing customer positions if cash balances are at risk of negative equity.
- Liaising with clients, including opening new client accounts, answering client calls and responding to client queries .
- Identifying and resolving trading errors.
- Monitoring movement in asset prices to determine potential risk positions .
- Reconciling the hedge trades with the counter party and balance house positions Middle office administration
- Entering FX rollover swaps and checking the P & Ls prior to posting to accounts and apply daily fair value adjustments for pricing.
- Running end of day process and checking that all processes are complete and applied to trading accounts.
- Checking back office, cancelled trades, rebate, client P & Ls and voucher reports.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Comply to company and compliance policies and procedures.
- Undertake regulatory exams.
- Liaise with other teams, Sales, Client services and IT.
- Strong ability with figures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good eye for detail.
Recent Graduate, training and professional qualifications supported
- Head Dealer
- Dealing Team