9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client specialises in XBRL and iXBRL and has done since 2009. They are the stand out business in their sector. This company is disrupting the long in the tooth incumbents in their niche and they are thriving! Their reporting software has been adopted and used by major banks and FTSE 350 businesses. To fuel out next stage of growth, they are seeking high performing individuals to establish themselves within the company.
This is a graduate job paying up to £22K starting salary depending on your experience.
A typical day would be:
This position offers a wide variety of roles with both an internal and external focus so adaptive and relationship building qualities are very important. You will be a genuine self-starter who wants to grow with an exciting Tech company who is fast becoming the market leader in its field.
Renewals, Customer Retention, Commercial Growth 50% of your day;
* Client relationship management and maintenance of an up to date contact portfolio
* Development and implementation of a regulatory reporting renewals process in conjunction with Key Account Manager
* Ensure customer renewals are initiated and closed in a timely manner
* Negotiation of renewals uplift or longer term agreements
* Ensure client needs are met whilst maintaining the businesses commercial position
* Ensure good record keeping in CRM
Sales Team Support and Customer on-boarding 50% of you day;
* Management of pre-installation customer guidance and supporting documentation delivery including: penetration testing, security statement, prerequisites, SLA’s
* Onboarding of new clients: ownership of setup and activation process, including all touch points
* Capture of invoicing data, including payment terms, PO numbers and responsible contacts
* Facilitation of installations, training, consultancy and compliance reviews with required team leads
* Signed contracts archived and renewal dates captured
* Provide administrative support to the Head of Sales
* Ad hoc responsibilities as may be required
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Confident, relaxed and adept at building rapport. Able to handle a broad client portfolio and to identify and prioritise key tasks.
* Strong communications, problem solver, relationship builder, empathetic to needs of team and clients alike, able to push back when required, able to adapt and accept an ever changing environment in a growing business
* IT savvy, highly organised and able to prioritise, good understanding of client lifecycles, ability to negotiate and interpret client requirements, strong stakeholder engagement, numerate, strong commercial acumen, strong interpersonal skills
* Articulate in both written and verbal communication, able to express intentions accurately and succinctly
Apply for this role