The Junior Account Manager - Financial Sector: This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company to manage existing accounts and deals and drive them to close.
This role requires great organisation and negotiating skills but with none of the cold calling that a lot of people aren't fans of.
My client are the premier suppliers of corporate prizes and gift-ware into the financial and banking industries. Based in the City of London, they are searching for a Junior Account Manager to join a growing team to pick up the sales cycle 25% of the way in and steer it to a profitable close.
Training and support is provided to allow a smooth transition into the role. My client is very established, giving you the ability to deal with the industry's leading corporations.
The Junior Account Manager - Financial Sector will have the following responsibilities:
- Pick up sales process from 25% complete and manage until close.
- Relay between client and Design Dept to deliver the best solution for the project.
- Review production files for accuracy before approval.
- Assist in preparation of billing documentation, particular attention on split billing.
- Coordinate research and source items that can be used in bespoke designs.
The Junior Account Manager - Financial Sector will have the following qualities:
- Ability to speak to director level in financial institutions.
- 1-2 years business development experience/account management.
- Drive to succeed and make money.
- ORGANISATION - Handle up to 100 projects at once.
- NEGOTIATION - You need to drive projects towards close. Revenue = Commission.
- Language! A European language would be a big plus.
You will receive:
- £24,000-£26,000 + 10-15k OTE
- Support and Training from experienced sales managers.