We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a worldwide presence as an International Sales Support Executive based in Wakefield. Our client is a leading worldwide purchaser and supplier of printing and finishing machinery to the global marketplace.
Established since 1999, our client buys and sells pre-owned printing and post press machines from industry leading brands. They have an experienced team of purchasing and sales people, and a network of associates and business partners located throughout the World. They source machinery for stock and for specific client-led demands, from end-users, agents, banks, finance houses and re-sellers.
The role of International Sales Support Executive
Based in the head office in Ossett, Wakefield the newly created role of International Sales Support Executive has been created as part of planned development continued growth. The primary function of the role is to increase sales and purchases by developing new and ongoing opportunities via the company’s existing database and through a series of planned and targeted initiatives.
* On a day to day basis the job holder will be making contact with potential sellers within their targeted areas to establish what printing and post press machinery clients currently have, and understand their plans to renew/replace.
* Where clients are planning to sell their existing machinery you will be establishing full details of the items and with assistance, negotiating on price.
* There will be some liaison work with our client’s third party partners and suppliers, such as logistics, shipping, transportation and warehousing, refurbishment requirements and future installation at new owner sites.
*Promoting the company’s products and services via existing and newly sourced trade-specific channels and platforms
* Additionally you will be participating in marketing and trade events such as exhibitions in various worldwide locations.
* Experience in the industry will be a distinct advantage, but is not essential as full training and support will be given. Experience in a selling/buying capacity is a pre-requisite.
The ideal candidate needs to be:
* At home in a sales environment
*An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to establish and develop long term relationships with clients
* Planned and organised, managing diaries and maintaining a bespoke CRM system and product database
*Have a good knowledge and ability of social media and other marketing channels and platforms to publicise the company’s products and services
* Ideally able to speak a second language
* Flexible to travel at short notice
* A basic salary of circa £20,000 pa, depending on experience
* OTE In Year One of £25-30,000 + this is uncapped
* Up to 25 days paid holiday leave plus 8 statutory days
* Fully expensed business travel
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
international, sales executive, sales representative,